Friday, October 3, 2014

What chances do they have? What chances can we give!

When I see transgender people in trains and I decide not to give them any money. I keep still, ignoring there pokes and at same time I wonder, what other options do they have! I mean people don't employ them anywhere, or if at all some one does that! not all will feel comfortable.

Am not saying am going out and building an org to help them, but some day I may or may not.
But I do believe, if they are given proper training and opportunity, they may not have to live this. This world is full of opportunities, which they may not see or aren't aware of.
I believe People like us who have better circumstances can raise the under privilege by just showing them the right path!

Speaking of which, I was really happy when I heard about of the following. I mean we all say the need for equal opportunity for every being, but how many of us are really happy when you see it happen?



No comments:

Post a Comment